- Creates and implements company quality standards
- Creates and validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes based on local Chinese and international standards
- Trains employees to ensure that quality standards are met and procedures are followed.
- Leads the evaluation and audit process for onboarding of new suppliers.
- Implementation of Quality Standards and leading the implementation of ISO9001 Certification
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system and compliance audits.
- Coordination and monitoring of customer complaints
- Responsibility and leadership of the internal QC processes (incoming inspection)
- Support Contract / Price negotiations with suppliers to meet quality, quantity, cost, lead time and delivery requirements, and to ensure best overall value for the business while also delivering supply chain stability and resilience
- Develop strategic supplier relationships in order to establish a high quality local supply chain to support local market demands
Goals of the job
- Developing and implementing a quality management system as basis to further develop the localized manufacturing of Tensioning products for the local Chinese market.
- Developing supplier relationships to achieve best overall value for the business, supply chain stability and resilience
- Ensuring proper incoming inspection of our products
- Regular execution of internal and external supplier audits
- Ensuring supplier compliance with local regulations.
- Representation of the site regarding quality topics.
- Technical University Degree
- Further educational background on Quality Management
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 standard
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
- Experience in working with outsourced manufacturing of metal components
- Experience in Purchasing of machined components
- Understanding of CNC machining processes and corresponding quality control standards
- Experience in identifying and developing new suppliers
- 5 -10 years of experience in working within Quality Assurance / Management internally as well closely with suppliers
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience in driving and supporting localization efforts in China for an multi-national company
- Good communicator
- Team oriented
- Ability to build something from scratch
- Negotiation capabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: CNY 18 – 25K (monthly before tax * 13th month)
What we offer:
- Supplementary medical and housing insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Health check
- Employee Benefit Program
- Overseas training opportunity
- International working environment
- Dynamic and nice team
How to apply:
To apply for this position please email your resume in both Chinese and English to HR at email@example.com