Open Position: Industry Manager - Power generation/Marine/Steel
We are looking for someone who has strong motives and rich experience to take a lead in streamlining business development resources and exploring market opportunities in our targeted three industries in China.
About the role
- Develop and implement market strategy and plan based on company strategy and goal by utilizing the available resources
- Responsible for industry research and development, monitoring and analyzing market policy, industry trends, competitor development to get target market intelligence and customer insights by variable approaches like customer visiting, joining in industry seminars…
- Investigates and identifies the sales opportunities and potentials in assigned target market, and develop these opportunities to a consolidated result and leverage the know-how across the sales team for common growth.
- Cooperate and coordinate with marketing departments and local sales team in products and application promotion in target market
-Support the sales to develop and maintain relationship with key customers; coordinate communications between customer and internal departments in order to improve the customer experience.
-BS degree in engineering plus appropriate continuous training/education.
- Minimum 8 years working experience. 4+ years sales, sales support or technical background within the related industry / market background. Multi-national invested company working experience preferred.
- Big project sales management skill
- Integrity and respect
- Business Planning
- Strategic Thinking
- Results orientation
- Sound communication & presentation skill
If you are the one we are looking for, please apply to below e-mail address with your CV in both Chinese and English.
About Nord-Lock Group
In 1982, Nord-Lock Group developed the original Nord-Lock wedge-locking technology that safely secures bolted joints. Since then, our range of innovative bolting technologies and expertise has grown to be the most comprehensive on the market, incorporating Superbolt mechanical tensioners, Boltight hydraulic tensioners and Expander System pivot pins. Owned by Swedish investment group Latour, Nord-Lock Group is on a mission to safeguard human lives and customer investments.